Saturday, May 5, 2012

Reflection CP II


We are passed the half way mark and have been diligently working hard and learning a lot in my CP II. Last semester when I was doing my CP I, everything was going perfectly. Teaching two geometry class and having great students made CP I a breeze. Never had any classroom management issues or problems teaching. This semester, CP II has taught me a lot. I have two PLATO courses which are lab courses which has really put me to the test. Classroom management has been a huge challenge in my CP II and it has beaten me down. I do what all teachers must do. I get up whenever I fall and I keep striving to become a better teacher.

I have been helping out with the math club and also in AVID. I have been doing morning and lunch tutorials for any of my students who needs the extra tutorial. It feels like I have hit a wall by trying to do too much but I know this is going to help me grow as a future educator. I would like to get my hands on all aspects of school and not just teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment